Nov 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we went out to Myton, where Makele is from. There was around 22 of us, but we had a great time. What a wonderful time to think of all our blessings and what God has given us on a daily basis. It is awesome to think how indebted we are for all our blessings. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. We also finished sheet rocking the inside of dad's garage. It was alot of hard work, but the guys were able to do it. We are so blessed. We had very healthy children, Dave has a wonderful job that allows me to stay home. Our life is relatively good. The gospel is an important part of our lives, and the Savior is our foundation. Sorry about the rambling, I will end now. Happy Thanksgiving.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love to be with family and be reminded of all that we have been blessed with. Keep up the good work guys!

HawesFam said...

I am so glad you check our blog because I had no idea that you had one. It looks like you are all doing well. I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. Abbey is in Kindergarten?! That is amazing. Ty looks like he has almost outgrown Jace. They are so cute! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Let us know how you are doing sometime. Talk to you later.